Use: For the temporary relief of throbbing, persistent toothache due to a cavity. Visit dentist within 48 hours of use.
Warning: For external use only.
Allergy alert: do not use if you are allergic to eugenol (clove oil).
When using this product:
- Use only in teeth with persistent, throbbing pain avoid touching tissues other than tooth cavity
- DO NOT SWALLOW to avoid irritation
- Do not use for more than 7 days
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if irritation persists, inflammation develops, or if fever and infection develop.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Rinse the tooth with water to remove any food particles from the cavity.
- Moisten a cotton swab with Eugenol and place in the cavity for approximately 1 minute.
- Avoid touching
tissue other than the tooth cavity.
- Apply the dose not more than four times daily or as directed by a dentist or physician.
Adults and children 12 years and older:
- use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor
Children under 12 years:
- If tooth is dislodged, collect the tooth and do not try to clean it, there could be important soft tissue that will help in the healing process.
- Fill Tooth Saver container with milk or your own saliva.
- Place broken or whole tooth in container making certain that milk or saliva is completely covering tooth. Contact your dentist immediately.
- Chances of successful replantation are best if you see the dentist within 1 hour of incident.
Temparin Max Lost Filling & Loose Cap Repair:
Temparin Max is designed to repair with the same ingredients dentists use. This is a temporary remedy meant to replace a lost filling, cap, crown or inlay until you have a chance to visit your dentist and should only be removed by a dental professional. Visit dentist with 48 hours of use.
Caution: To avoid infection and/or serious injury, this product should not be used if there is throbbing pain, ulceration or swelling in the affected area. If any of these symptoms exist, consult your dentist immediately. This product should not be placed on open wounds. Do not swallow. Do not use if allergic to Eugenol. READ ALL OF THE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USE! Wash and dry your hands. Use only what is needed to repair the dental emergency, and save the rest for a future application. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not get in eyes.
Directions to replace a lost filling:
- Wash the cavity area with warm water and do not dry.
- Cut with spade tool or pinch a small amount of Temparin Max from the vial, and roll into a ball between fingers.
- Slightly overfill the cavity with Temparin Max and tamp into place with applicator tool tip.
- Close your teeth together, as if you were biting down on a piece of paper, and gently chew or grind on the replaced filling a couple times to create a comfortable bite.
- Use a moist cotton swab to remove excess Temparin Max from around the area.
- Moisture will accelerate the set.
- Temparin Max will set softly in your mouth within a few minutes, but avoid chewing on the repair for 2-3 hours to allow the material to fully set.
Directions to secure loose crowns, caps, or inlays:
- Try the crown, cap, or inlay first to see if you can fit it accurately back onto the tooth surface.
- If you are not able to do so, or if remaining tooth is cracked, then do not proceed further.
- If the crown has a post attached to it or if there is tooth surface remaining inside the crown, Temparin Max may not adhere.
- Carefully rinse the tooth area and the inside of the crown, cap, or inlay with warm water, and do not dry.
- Cut with spade tool or pinch a small amount of Temparin Max from the vial, roll into a ball between fingers, and place evenly inside the crown, cap, or inlay.
- Place the crown, cap, or inlay on the tooth and bite down, applying pressure to push into position.
- Temparin Max will begin to harden within a few minutes, but avoid chewing on the repair for at least 2-3 hours to allow the material to set.
- Use a toothbrush to gently clear any excess material from around the crown, cap, or inlay.